Full disclosure: I am participating in a Vibrant Influencer Network campaign for Depend. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Depend and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
Millions of people have bladder control issues, aka incontinence. The majority of people won’t talk about it, though. Bladder control issues can affect people of all ages, young and old, particularly women who have given birth or men who have been treated for prostate cancer.
Bladder control issues can make leading an active lifestyle difficult. Now with Depend Underwear with Fit-Flex protection products, everyone can be active and healthy. The Depend Underwear with Fit-Flex protection features more Lycra strands for a smooth and comfortable close to the body fit. So bladder leakage doesn’t have to be embarrassing and you don’t have to let it slow you down.
Here are a few tips from Depend lifestyle advocate Mar Jennings on how to have a fulfilling life while living with bladder control issues.
- Staying active is easier when you love what you do, be it hiking, horseback riding, tennis or taking a brisk walk. Find what calls to you and get moving!
- Experience the pleasures of owning a pet. Not only can adopting a pet from a shelter or rescue group help you stay active and social, but it’s also known to help reduce stress.
- If you experience bladder control issues, there are products available that provide a discreet and comfortable ﬁt, like Depend Underwear with new Fit-Flex protection, which features more Lycra strands, to help give you the freedom and conﬁdence you need to be active every day.
- Strive to push yourself to your maximum physical and mental capabilities. Take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator, walk whenever possible or park farther away from the store entrance. Stimulate your mind by learning something new, like a language or photography skills.
- Have a clear vision of what you want “you” and your life to look like in six or 12 months. Start small and think big; the results over time will be impressive.
Depend is challenging men and women to try their new Depend Underwear with Fit-Flex protection for the weekend so they can be as active as they want to be. To take on the weekend with whatever activities they love. To accomplish this, you can request a free Depend sample! Be sure to share this page with everyone that you know that could use a free sample!
If you or someone you know needs support and encouragement, Depend has several videos with real people sharing their stories. You’ll meet real people as they experience the discreet fit of Depend Underwear with the new Fit-Flex protection for themselves. You’ll see how these people gained a new sense of normalcy, more freedom, and confidence to live their lives the way they want.
For more information, visit the Depend Website