I have been reading a digital version of Fighting for the Soul of Your Child A Practical Guide to Biblical Parenting. This book is written by Jimmy & Karen Evans, along with their daughter Julie Evans Albracht.
Fighting for the Soul of Your Child
About Fighting for the Soul of Your Child
You can raise godly kids in an ungodly world.
As a parent, you want your child to be happy and successful. You might focus on their clothes, curfews, and crushes. But do you know that there is something more important to fight for—your child’s soul? God gave you this child, and He will equip you to raise them. Don’t let fear, shame, or anxiety make you feel inadequate for the task.
With practical, how-to wisdom, Jimmy and Karen Evans join their daughter Julie Evans Albracht to explore what every parent needs to know about.
Your child is a gift, and fighting for their soul is a worthy battle.
I would have loved to have this book while I was in the midst of raising our 6 kids. I, and they, would have benefited from this book.
Here are 10 ways Fighting for the Soul of Your Child can help you:
• 1. Empower Your Parenting: Discover practical strategies and insights to empower your role as a parent in shaping your child’s future.
• 2. Time-Tested Wisdom: Benefit from the wisdom of Jimmy and Karen Evans, respected marriage and parenting experts with over 40 years of experience.
• 3. Protect Their Heart: Learn how to safeguard your child’s emotional and spiritual well-being in an increasingly challenging world.
• 4. Effective Communication: Unlock the secrets to open and honest communication with your child, fostering trust and connection.
• 5. Spiritual Growth: Explore ways to nurture your child’s faith and values, helping them develop a strong moral compass.
• 6. Navigating Challenges: Gain valuable insights on handling common parenting challenges, from peer pressure to technology addiction.
• 7. Family Harmony: Discover strategies to strengthen your family bond and create a loving, supportive environment.
• 8. Real-Life Stories: Engage with relatable stories and examples that illustrate the principles discussed in the book.
• 9. Transformative Impact: Experience the transformation in your parenting journey as you implement the proven strategies shared in this book.
• 10. A Lifelong Resource: “Fighting for the Soul of Your Child” is a timeless resource that will guide you through the various stages of your child’s growth.
Fighting for the Soul of Your Child
All that and more are in this book to help you have a Godly family, and marriage. My toes got stepped on a few times while reading this book. That’s why I said above that our family would have benefited from my husband and I reading this book.
Fighting for the Soul of Your Child A Practical Guide to Biblical Parenting shows us how there can be generational effects to our parenting. So they help us understand where we have been, and the direction we should be headed in. Along with the steps we can take to find our purpose in parenting. Then we can have the marriage and family that God intends for us to have.
I highly recommend Fighting for the Soul of Your Child. Because the world is trying to take our children. And this book equips parents with the tools and knowledge they need to raise resilient, spiritually grounded, and emotionally healthy children
Order your copy of Fighting For the Soul of Your Child today!
Use code MIN25 for 25% off your book purchase at the XO Store!
Enter below to win a physical copy of Fighting For the Soul of Your Child. Giveaway ends November 10, open to those in the US.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out my other book reviews!
Disclosure: Many thanks to XO Publishing for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own.